Meet Your Attorney
At the law firm of Ted H.S. Hong Attorney at Law, LLLC, lead attorney Ted Hong brings a unique combination of experience, knowledge and aggressive representation to help his clients get the results they need. He represents clients in Hilo and statewide.
- Has been admitted to the legal practice in Hawaii since 1984, more than 35 years ago
- Is admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Hawaii and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Has handled more than 25 jury trials and appeals
- Has handled more than 30 labor arbitrations
- Has handled more than 75 arbitrations
- Has handled countless transactional matters for individuals, businesses and entities throughout the state of Hawaii
Mr. Hong and his paralegal are firm believers in providing courteous and professional help that strikes the balance between honoring local customs and striving toward timely and effective solutions. From start to finish, they use all of their knowledge and experience to the benefit of their clients, helping them find results they are happy with.
Shaydlin Richards – Paralegal and Legal Assistant
Shay has been with the Law Office of Ted H. S. Hong for over five years. She is the firm’s legal assistant and paralegal. She enjoys her place here at the office and will do her very best to provide professional and friendly service to everyone who visits or contacts the firm.
Noah S.L. Hong – Office Assistant
Noah is honest, trustworthy and gets the job done. He works hard to assist clients and potential clients.
Exceptional Legal Care
The firm provides clients with:
- Exceptional legal service and care: Backed by experience, attorney Ted knows how to prepare each case and maximize the results for his clients.
- Personalized attention: The legal team helps each client navigate the complex legal landscape. It will take the time to understand your situation and explain the legal process to you so you are empowered to make good decisions in your case.
- Aggressive advocacy: In litigation and appeals, lead attorney Ted knows how to fight and how to win for you.
The firm represents clients in employment law disputes, commercial litigation and disputes in the probate process, and in the past, Mr. Hong has represented employers and unions in collective bargaining labor arbitrations.
Contact The Firm Today
Regardless of the legal issue you are facing, no matter its complexity, Ted H.S. Hong Attorney at Law, LLLC, has the experience, skill and resources necessary to help you find the right solution. To get in touch with attorney Ted Hong and his team, call his Hilo office today at 808-796-5915 or fill out the online contact form.